"Fragments of the Human Soul it´s a symbolic manifestation of the inner treasures of the human being. Is dedicated to every authentic seeker of the total potential of humans. May this sharing be a portal to your own inner self".

From my soul to yours, Ricardo Amaral

"Here in this place leave all the masks of your personality behind...and with every breath you take what remains will surface as the One reality that unites us all".

Blessings to you, Silver Eyes


terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2009

Silver Eyes Diary (chapter I and II)







Introduction

Master Templates are used in the journeys of all entities that incarnate in the fields of agreed realities.
Although there are many variations in the blueprints, the following description will be familiar to every human, eventually...
So let us begin.

Chapter I - Locked Heart

My heart is like a old mansion whose doors and windows have not been open for years.
But now I see a door opening and inside there is a long corridor with dark experiences standing between me and divisions full of freedom.
I stand outside for a long while in order to gain courage to step inside home... I finally did it.
And so the journey begins on a planet called Earth, among a particular human race and in a not so frequent cosmic event. In the dark corridor there´s love stories that never will be, relations that are only shadows of love stories, wounds that will never be completely healed, loneliness that seem to never end, friendships that take separate roads, dreams left behind...
After more than two decades I finally passed through the tunnel and stopped to catch my breath. My body is full of scars and I feel like a old man.
There´s wonderings on my mind about how I´ve reached so far on this journey and for the first time on a long period I feel free in my own house. (end of chapter I)

Chapter II - Light and the Unknown

On the playgrounds of light there´s all I ever desired, the people, situations, expansion of consciousness.. well, everything I dreamed and even more.
I`ve really had the time of my life!!
I suppose eons of time have passed when again I remembered there was something else outside my mansion, so I decided to burn down my own house and ever since that moment I feel the unknown more clear.
What is this destination that my heart contemplate as if it was a compass needle pointing to the north?!
An enigmatic force that is outside the holographic matrix of the mind.
I sense is magnetism but I do not remember the taste of it´s shores.
It´s something outside and at the same time encopasses the holograms of illusion.
I know this place is where I initially came from and where eventually I will return to, so if eons are necessary to recall this nature, so be it.
To one more round in the spiral of Eternity... (end chapter II)


By: Ricardo Amaral