"Fragments of the Human Soul it´s a symbolic manifestation of the inner treasures of the human being. Is dedicated to every authentic seeker of the total potential of humans. May this sharing be a portal to your own inner self".

From my soul to yours, Ricardo Amaral

"Here in this place leave all the masks of your personality behind...and with every breath you take what remains will surface as the One reality that unites us all".

Blessings to you, Silver Eyes


quinta-feira, 30 de abril de 2009

Silver Eyes Diary (chapter III and IV)






Chapter III - The Decision

On ancient traditions people use to put coins on the eyes and mouth of the dead person so they could pay Charon the ferryman of the underworld in exchange for a passage across the river Styx from one realm to another.
In similar fashion I left my physical body on the surface of planet Earth as a sign of appreciation for all her support during my visitation.
Perhaps some would say you need courage to journey into the unknown,
I say that when something is complete some decisions are only the natural next step and the occasion will come where that pure ancient voice living inside every human being will speak - IT`S TIME!
The truth is you can always stay one more day, one more month, or even one more year, but in the end you are just repeating what´s already known to the soul and therefore the decision to leave is as natural as the shine of a star.
So I began sailing the Cosmos with my wings outstretched trusting that the love currents of spirit would guide me safely into my destination.
And pretty soon the memories of what´s it like to live as human would become a simple blink of an eye moment... (end chapter III)


Chapter IV - The Void and the Encounter

During what seemed to be several human lifetimes the total blackness was my only company.
I began to contemplate the reasons of Creation and the magic there is in every single aspect of this process. I must recognize Source Creation is the ultimate artist...there´s no words to describe my admiration for the Force that create me and all there´s known and unknown.
Suffice it to say the void wasn´t all that existed in this journey because pretty soon I had my first encounter with an exotic form of existence.
A mix of thick and soft fog I came across,
no words were spoken only sounds and some kind of magic music as vehicle of communication, meaningless to my mind but fascinating to my heart.
I can´t say how many entities were there although I have the impression it was more than one.
Their ways of existence defies human comprehension and in the absence of physical bodies I wonder if they have concepts of Me and You...it was so strange and at the same time so intimately with my world. (end chapter IV)


By: Ricardo Amaral