"Fragments of the Human Soul it´s a symbolic manifestation of the inner treasures of the human being. Is dedicated to every authentic seeker of the total potential of humans. May this sharing be a portal to your own inner self".

From my soul to yours, Ricardo Amaral

"Here in this place leave all the masks of your personality behind...and with every breath you take what remains will surface as the One reality that unites us all".

Blessings to you, Silver Eyes


segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2009

Blue Bird





I had long forgotten the different tastes of seasons when a magic bird landed on my shoulder.
I call him Blue Bird.
His magic energy have wake me up from a state of amnesia and I re-membered in a ocean of broken statues previous situations where he landed on my hand.
I enjoyed so much his presence and energy that I put him in a cage, so he could not escape from me... it was a mistake.
Mysterious beings like Blue Bird exists in states of freedom and in cages of disharmony they quickly die.
After the glimpses of errors I made the following statement - "welcome back my friend, I want you to know it´s a pleasure to have your company once more. Feel free to stay as long as you desire and if you ever decide to leave, well I will miss you but this time you will find no walls nor prisions".
Blue Bird looked deep into my eyes and spoke in my heart these profound words - "when Love is around all fear disappears but when you are afraid all love disappears. I can not exist in fear, therefore my presence or lack of it will depend only on your ability to remain in harmony".


by: Ricardo Amaral